Malaysian Airlines Review

Recently I flew on back on Malaysian Airlines in economy class after my vacation in Bali. The flights was from Denpasar to Bangalore via Kuala Lumpur International Airport. The flight from Bali to KLIA was about 3 hours and the flight from KLIA to Bangalore was about 4 hours. I was pleasantly surprised when I boarded the flight in Bali to find the Boeing 737-800 was equipped with TVs as living in India on flights its very rare to have a television. The stewardesses served a nice meal, and the selection of TV shows and Movies was excellent. We arrived in KLIA at around 7 in the evening and at least the part of the airport I saw was quite uninspiring. The place seemed modern yet stale and I was extremely relieved when I finally boarded the plane for Bangalore a few hours later. This flight encountered some moderate turbulence when we were flying over the  Andaman Sea, but all around was quite pleasant. Again the plane was equipped with great inflight entertainment, and we were fed a nice meal. Overall I would fly on Malaysian Airlines again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Oman: Nizwa Fort

Singapore: The Global City